Senior Economist and Policy Advisor
Boston Federal Reserve
600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210-2204
- Ph.D. in Economics, Brown University, May 2000.
- M.Sc. in Economics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, July 1996.
- B.A. in Economics, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, June 1994.
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Senior Economist and Policy Advisor, July 2015-present.
- Senior Economist, August 2014-July 2015.
- Visiting Scholar, October 2013-June 2014.
- Visiting Scholar, New England Public Policy Center, October 2008-July 2009.
- Associate Professor of Economics, July 2008- June 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Economics, September 2002- May 2008.
- Visiting Senior Research Fellow, January 2010-July 2010.
- Universidad Carlos III
- Assistant Professor of Economics, September 2000-2002.
Consumption and Savings; Macroeconomics; Housing; Education.
Publications and Working Papers
- Financial Economics, Principles of Macroeconomics (regular sections and honors sections), Intermediate Macroeconomics, Ph.D. level Macroeconomic Theory, Public Economics.